On Callously Mediocre College Professors from Increasingly Mediocre
Institutions Currently Teaching Women to Hate Men and Men to Hate Themselves
-
Said it before and I'll say it again. Keep your kids out of these
civilizational destroying entities. Yeah, maybe if their goal is to be an
engineer, nur...
8 hours ago


Well, I'll be damned... nice new outfit you've got here Vig!
ReplyDeleteLooks good, Vigil. I think you need to lose the orange boxes in the right hand column!
ReplyDeleteKeep the format. All of it. Just lose the content
ReplyDeleteLose Peter!
ReplyDeleteTesting
ReplyDeleteIt is a work in progress...Is this Blogger's "New" format Vigil? I have been afraid to switch.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I was always reluctant to upgrade Blogger, because I was always thinking I would be giving up more than I got. And that fear appears to have been validated at this point. I really liked what I had. This appears to be like many application-upgrades: more powerful, but difficult to fine tune, customize, and control. But my back was against the wall: 25-second loads? I was literally dozing off at the keyboard. I tried trouble-shooting, but in the end, I just had to nuke the MFSoB!
ReplyDelete