I'd say that this ol' boy was holding trump in his hand for some time. So, I got nothin' to say.The question is, and this is what Barack Obama didn't want to answer -- is that human life a person under the constitution? And Barack Obama says no. Well if that human life is not a person then I find it almost remarkable for a black man to say 'now we are going to decide who are people and who are not people.'
On the Fact Lindsey Clancy Is a Highly Educated Registered Nurse and so the
Odds of Her Truly Believing that Those Small Cuts On Her Wrists and Neck,
Nowhere Near the Carotid and Radial Arteries, Would Have Been a Fruitful
Strategy to Commit Suicide, Are About as Close to Zero as One Could Figure
but Here We Are, Giving Stock to Foolishness, Yet Again
-
It's the same thing with her jumping out of a one story building knowing
fully well that THIS wouldn't kill her, either. Of course she didn't factor
in the...
9 hours ago

Santorum has shit for brains.
ReplyDeleteThe lowest form of life, mainly pond scum, Rick, man on dog, Santorum is actually contemplating a run at the Presidency...LMFAO! Like I say in my piece..hours of entertainment from this douchenozzzle...hours! Come on, ya gotta laugh folks! No one other than the religious right takes this fucktard seriously any more.
ReplyDeleteWOW ! !
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty damn raw. Ewww.
ReplyDeleteI'll echo Jack... some shit for brains here. GAd.
ReplyDelete