Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
No need to cast about any longer looking for one.
On Callously Mediocre College Professors from Increasingly Mediocre
Institutions Currently Teaching Women to Hate Men and Men to Hate Themselves
-
Said it before and I'll say it again. Keep your kids out of these
civilizational destroying entities. Yeah, maybe if their goal is to be an
engineer, nur...
12 hours ago

Yes we sure as hell need something if it's not too late.
ReplyDeleteFirst they came for the trade unionists, and then they came for.....
ReplyDeleteIts time Progressives had a leader and separated themselves from the democrats
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled in here from somewhere.
ReplyDeleteI posted the same video on my blog. And on FB. Keeping spreading the news!!!!
I just wonder if someone has put some type of drugs into the water of some working class folks.
ReplyDeleteWith their continued support of right wing and republican policies that are not in their best interests baffles my mind!
I've said it for years.
ReplyDeleteHe's our man.
Just do it!
S
Jim found the joint? Dammit hide the beer, chips, and the loose women.
ReplyDeleteWha....?
ReplyDeleteI know Okjimm, Jim, from a whole other realm of nonpolitical blogs.
ReplyDeletedon't bogart....Beach...
ReplyDeleteI've signed up for the Progressives United. Looking forward to see what's next....
I'D VOTE FOR HIM IN A SECOND!
ReplyDelete