Monday, June 2, 2008

Teddy In Surgery

A six hour procedure!

Senator Edward M. Kennedy is undergoing surgery for his malignant brain tumor at Duke University as I write this. Ted and his wife, Victoria Reggie Kennedy, sailed in Hyannis Port Sunday morning and then flew to North Carolina Sunday afternoon. A hopeful prognosis indicates that in the weeks and months after the surgery, Kennedy will begin a regimen of radiation and chemotherapy at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.

Smooth sailing, Senator!

Mya is not my kinda yacht, or my kinda sailing. But Teddy is my kinda Senator.

7 comments:

  1. Prayers: Fair winds and following seas ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Teddy's yacht was named the Chappaquiddick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This from Petro. A man whose house trailer is named the "George W. Bush".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is his horse trailer, Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Vigil. His horse trailer is called THE CHENEY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No. "Cheney" is unmistakably the name of a horse's ASS.

    ReplyDelete