Creditable job, short of perfect, well short of perfect.
On the Fact Lindsey Clancy Is a Highly Educated Registered Nurse and so the
Odds of Her Truly Believing that Those Small Cuts On Her Wrists and Neck,
Nowhere Near the Carotid and Radial Arteries, Would Have Been a Fruitful
Strategy to Commit Suicide, Are About as Close to Zero as One Could Figure
but Here We Are, Giving Stock to Foolishness, Yet Again
-
It's the same thing with her jumping out of a one story building knowing
fully well that THIS wouldn't kill her, either. Of course she didn't factor
in the...
4 hours ago

A timely and relevant post, SP. You'll excuse me if I try to edit its size down to what's proportionate for the site?
ReplyDeleteSoros is a guy I really listen to. I quoted him a lot early in the financial criis. His ideas were sound. President Obama should listen to him.
ReplyDeleteReorganization of banks was incomplete?
ReplyDeleteHell, the president should have busted them apart like Teddy busting the trusts of his age. Bet that would have scared the living shit out of the repubs, Limbutt, and the rest of the semi-corporate fascists crowd.
Great post!
It is a great post and I am with Beach on this one. I would have loved to see Obama bust those banks, because by some reports they are back to business as usual, i.e. screwing the American people.
ReplyDelete